this is SO fucked up. only in florida.
why i like rain…
1. it makes things green
2. it gives me an excuse to stay inside, watch tv, read comic books, and be a lazy ass.
3. it cleans my car which has been shit bombed by the pigeons in potrero hill. fucking pigeons.
4. i like the sound it makes.
next up, why i like sunshine…
David Bowie & Mick Jagger – Dancing In The Street
this is why we should never go back to the 80s…
well, that was an interesting time in seattle…
as part of my 4 day weekend vacation (mostly spent in my apartment – woot!), i watched the movie wedding crashers, which was quite funny and if you’re not persuaded yet, there was also a lot of boobs. anyway, i found one part really funny because it hit close to home. the part where vince vaughn’s character explains why doesn’t date. because it’s how my brain works.
Janice, I apologize to you if I don’t seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don’t like the feeling. You’re sitting there, you’re wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I’m not really interested, should I play like I’m interested but I’m not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she’s not interested? So all of the sudden I’m getting, I’m starting to get interested… And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it’s awkward, it’s like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you’re trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don’t kiss them at all? It’s very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you’re just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called “just the tip”. Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you’re on my hair.
i do the exact same thing! except when i need to buy toilet paper. try to imagine that one.
as was kindly mentioned to me, i had 15 resolutions in ’06, not 22. 22, what a crazy number.
anyway, here are my resolutions for ’07, many of which will be broken.
1. write more.
2. read more. i will say that comic books do count.
3. call parents more often.
4. exercise more. hopefully all that money i just spent at target and sports basement will motivate me. that and the tire around my stomach.
5. drink less. easier on the wallet and the gut.
6. make more beer. i know, i know, this conflicts with number 5 but this satisfies something else.
7. make more friends and leave the hole known as my apartment more often.
8. sleep with a billion hot women. all at the same time.
guess which one is the joke resolution?